The Adventures of Rosemarie

random musings of a Potterhead/Whovian

Ten People

March7

To answer the blogging challenge question…

If I could meet ten people, alive or dead, I would meet:

Obviously, JK Rowling. I would ask her — wow, there are so many things I would ask, I don’t know — if we could have tea sometime. That way, I could ask her more questions. It’s rather like asking a genie if you can wish to have more wishes.

Also fairly obviously, David Tennant (in character as the Doctor). Probably, I would ask him how the TARDIS works. And if he said “You wouldn’t understand,” I would challenge him… “Try me.”

John Green! We mustn’t forget him! I would ask John Green — probably while sobbing — WHY he had to (spoilers, sweetie!) go and do that to Augustus and Hazel. WHY?! He murdered my heart.

Jennifer Lawrence  is the funniest actress ever and she is amazing, so I would definitely meet her. I would ask her how she prepares for her roles, because in the Hunger Games, she was perfectly in character as Katniss, and during the reaping, when Katniss is screaming Primrose’s name, and “I VOLUNTEER!”, I got goosebumps, because it was so real and chilling.

I would definitely meet Emma Watson, because she is also my favorite actress (tied with Jennifer Lawrence) for playing Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and Pauline Fossil in Ballet Shoes. I would ask her if she read the Harry Potter books before playing Hermione, and if she did, I would ask her if she imagined herself as Hermione.

Although she is long gone, I would love to meet Joan of Arc, because she is somewhat of a hero to me. I would ask her how she gained the courage to lead military men into battle and become a martyr for her faith.

Stephen Moffat. Wow. How did he come up with “The Empty Child” and “Blink” and amazingness?! That is what I would ask him.

I also want to meet Audrey Hepburn, who is also a role model. I would ask her what she wanted to be when she grew up (as a child).

The Renaissance Man, a.k.a. Leonardo da Vinci, I would absolutely meet, and ask him how he thought of his many ideas.

I would ask Anna Kendrick, who played Beca in “Pitch Perfect”, how to do the Cup Song. Because it is amazing and I can’t figure out how to teach it to myself.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Translate!

function googleTranslateElementInit() { new google.translate.TranslateElement({pageLanguage: 'en', layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.SIMPLE}, 'google_translate_element'); }

Visitor Map

var _clustrmaps = {'url' : 'rosemariep423.edublogs.org', 'user' : 1082859, 'server' : '4', 'id' : 'clustrmaps-widget', 'version' : 1, 'date' : '2013-03-06', 'lang' : 'en', 'corners' : 'square' };(function (){ var s = document.createElement('script'); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = 'http://www4.clustrmaps.com/counter/map.js'; var x = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; x.parentNode.insertBefore(s, x);})();Locations of visitors to this page

Recent Comments

Challenge Badge

Comment Avatar

photo credit: JD Hancock via photopin cc

Skip to toolbar